Wednesday, March 11, 2009

OMG!!! negaraku !!!

omgomgomgomgomgomg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


what happened?why do they ask me sing the national anthem in front of the whole school SOLO?????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????



okay,miss,calm down.

calm down?r u kidding? it went downwards!



i was chatting with my friends like a radio when suddenly two seniors came up to me and went:

"you can go out and sing the anthem ah."we were having assemblt then.

i was like ooohhhh, the whole choir team.miss stupid of me happily nodded my head and went "okay."



wait,something ain't right. isn't that part solo?

when they said:

"ya,abuden????"



.....................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and straight away on the stage, i laughed at the front part where i was singing the NEGARAKu. can you belieeve it? the police are rounding me up.

No comments: