Monday, December 29, 2008

The Hotspring

it was like heaven when the eggs were peeled and added with pepper and soy sauce.
that's how we save our gas at home.use natural resources!

yay!the happy family.


EGGS!EGGS!EGGS!EGGS!



the water...........steam rises...........my feet................cooked................

my sis with her mouth hanging open.





guess ????????????????????

the water is damn hot,not my legs though.

the eggs,we brought the whole tray of it.

my mum and dad.

check out the OCTOPUS.


so here's my niece and my nephew.

before the school starts and my parents want me to have a dose of happiness before i meet my doom,to get the pmr results.
the 3 FAMILY of 15 people spent 2 hours to get to the hotspring.
okay,even though the landmark was their hotspring by FELDA,i didn't interact much with the hotspring.instead,i changed into raggy clothes and wen to swim in the mountain water with all those kids(i admit that i am childish.)there's a big octopus with a big slide.
the conclusion:i met my senior there and my legs were all reddish,like some pork skin.

No comments: