Sunday, December 7, 2008




My Braces!!!!off!!!!


finally,after 1 and a half year of pure torture(no pain actually),my braces is finally off. and i purposely choose the date,6th of december since 6 is my lucky number and 7 is well....my devil's number.



i prepared the day since a week ago. EVERYTHING is going perfect until i thought so. the doctor made me wait for an hour or more before it's my turn! that's why i hate this doctor,no time sense. a girl beside me was like,hey,is it your turn. she was there only after i came, and she gets to had her mouth done first!



i was so pissed since i had a tight schedule going. my piano and guitar lessons were screaming and still.....the doctor was damn! suddenly,my phone rings,Isabelle, the rightful owner of this blog sms me and told me about her hair and i was like waiting the clock to spin faster. the grim faced nurses juz pig at me and my leg is going to kick the door .....



MY TURN! MY TURN! MY TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!



the doctor...AWWWWWWW!!!!!! IT HURTS!!!!!



he poked something in my mouth and removed all the metal clasps,man,does it HURTS!


then he put wat? a sucker and get a BIG drill. A REAL BIG DRIL. he drilled at my teeth,WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE................................................................the sound kept going. it was creepy,to tell the truth.midway,he told me to rinse my mouth.i rinsed and there was BLOOD..........



trying not to feel panic, he pushed something like the one we used to scale the fish scale off and get my teeth marks,to prepare the retainers for me to wear. YUCK.the GUM smelled and TASTED like .............


i left,and the results....well,my parents aren't happy about it,and of course!it costs 4000! the 3 big 000,and the doctor...GOOD LUCK. my parents are going to meet u.(JUZ KIDDING)


No comments: