Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Life of My dog









to tell the truth,my dog is extremely stupid.




he is kinda hairy,which means his hair grow at an alarming state. my mum got so tired of it 1 day that she brought him to the dog barber and used a SHAVER. to SHAVE hi hair until he felt like a pig,even near hisprivate areas and butt.




this is done so that he will not always bump into tables and chairs. his long EYELASHES prevented him from seeing obstacles. and so, he turned into something scary and my dad kept asking, "ARE YOU SURE YOU GOT THE RIGHT DOG???"



the topmost pic is the results of getting his hair shaved.
and you know what?
HE EATS HIS OWN SHIT......
one day, he pooed in front of my house. my sister and i were taking all those brooms and stuff to clean up the mess. then HE SAW US and
RAN>>>>>>>>>>>
when he ran, he turned back and grabbed the pile of SHIT in his MOUTH and we ran after him to get the shit back.
we failed.
the floor was sparkling CLEAN.
end of story.





















No comments: