Sunday, June 7, 2009

ditch those DAMN SKIRTS

okay.i hate skirts.
for a thousand reasons, i m not going to sign a piece of agreement that yell:

" I WILL SET PEACE WITH SKIRTS TILL ETERNITY."

definitely not my style.
guys may not understand but skirts have its 1000 and 1 problems.
only girls understand it.

you see.
skirt is just a piece of helpless cloth dangling in the air. do u realize how dangerous is that?
'malat lou' as we know can't be predicted.

plus

skirts are leceh. maybe for some girls they are not. but for me, i hate sitting like a sooooooo princess and ladylike with an air of fake casuality that it just drives me crazy.
how on earth can those girls st with thier knees clamped together like HOURS???

did they use the kapit (G-kapit) in k.h bengkel?

I HATE SKIRTS.

No comments: