Thursday, June 4, 2009

Whoa HOLIDAYS

finally holidays n i can say HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!

come on, not that i hate school. but it's like heaven to me when my phone no longer rings the stupid ringtone over and over again just to pull my snout out of my bed.
seriously, i think i have the 'sleepover time' disease that just don't get my head function rightly in early a.m.

i have PROOF.

do u know why dogs are sooooo TOUCHY and JUMPY?
after billions of time staring at my dog, i finally gt the answer.

since dog's nature is to protect their masters, they need to keep their ears open like 24 hours a day. whenever someone footsteps is near or a whiff of blast perfume from someone's ass came out and it caught it, he gt the expression like sleeping on a cactus.

that's when dogs cannot get enough of sleep.

like me.
i tend to lay in bed and think stupid things like

wat's for breakfast, lunch or dinner?

and when my dog sneezes, i woke up.

in the end..

i couldn't sleep

so.

bed. i love you.
blanket. i need you.
room. i have to SLEEP!!!

No comments: