Monday, June 15, 2009

skirts war


things started out like this:
my mum gave me this evil eye one day n hissed:
"why u girls don't wear skirts nowadays?"
i blabbed" juz dun like mah, skirts are so sissy."
"I WILL MAKE SURE U WILL WEAR ONE DAY"
okay. is that a threat? i thought mothers shouldn't go around threatening ppl. especially their own daughters!!!
girls like me don't wear skirts n it isn't a crime. if it is, go call 999 and 10 police will be after my tail, flipping skirts and yell:" HEY YOU! WEAR SKIRTS!!!"
i don't know why but my sisters followed my steps. they ditched their skirts and went to join my 'jeans gang'. mum expected us to get all girly and pink. but hey, EEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW.
if my mum continues to nag me about skirts, i will throw all her dresses for my dog to chew.
she once bought me a pink lacy frilly girly one. i take one look at it and silently stuff it down the donation box.
she hasn't know it yet.
TEE HEE.

No comments: