Friday, January 16, 2009

the day the thief came to my house

etailsso this morning,i was waken up by a group of howling dogs.so i predicted that this is a bad omen.
this is the day where the choir from our school will go to the dewan bandaraya ipoh for a rehearsal. i called my grandad at about four and SUDEENLY,he drops the bomb.

"ur house is robbed."

okay.okay.okay.
i can take that.i told my self that repeatedly. but eventually, my tears came streaming down.
imagine this:


over 8000 cash, one 4000 laptop, 3000 worth gold, 2 cameras worth 3000, 2 handphones, 5 instalment payment cards, and OTHERS.

can you imagine that? and my mum just collected the fees from her student! and now she's gotta pay the school back.
my mum cried today, and my sisters too.
i totally lost my PMR gift and i pitied my mum more. she works so hard to earn money and now it's all gone. my mom had to go to the bank and check if the thief got withdraw cash or not.

CHINESE NEW YEAR is coming,but these things happen.
the thief even had the nerve to open a beer in our house and drink casually! he really took his time since no one was around. he even look down upon our shillings since he is sooooooooo RICH after he came shopping at my HOUSE!

2 policemen came but you know, the policemen nowadays in malaysia are dummies. ask yourself,how many house-break-in cases had been solved???????

i can tell u.VERY FEW.
i don't mean to smear the police but come on,everyone knows that they just record and open a file and TADA,CASE CLOSED.

but i must admit,the thief is very BRIGHT. he came through the roof and took our kitchen knife. thank god nobody was at home at that time. he gnawed through the drawers and took every cash and gold. my dad's heirloom from his deceased mother,which is a gold necklace is gone too.
HE EVEN GOT PASS THROUGH OUR ALARMS and whopee!!!! shopping's done!

TO MR.THIEF:
DEAR MR.THIEF,IF YOU EVER SAW THIS POST,PLEASE REMIND THAT IF I EVER CATCH YOU, I WILL SLICE YOUR TEN FINGERS AWAY AND IF YOU MUST KNOW, I AM CURSING YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY AT THIS VERY MOMENT.FOREVER.
REMEMBER THIS.YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

FROM
YOUR VICTIM.

1 comment:

Grace said...

Sorry 2 hear the news. U see, a thief is cold-blooded, n they won care about their family, so it's no use cursing their family