Saturday, January 24, 2009

the unhappy chinese new year

so
chinese new year huh?BIG DEAL.
to me,i hate chinese new year cause i need to visit all those relatives.mind you,i don't like that. i fell ASLEEP every year!!!!!!

relatives? yeah. stingy ones had a whole hoard of them.mind u,they treat me invisible and so now i am invincible.
oooh,i won't be able to add any pics because of that stupid thief.whatever,his 1000000000000 generations will becom duck or hen(human form,you know wat i mean)

ya la.chinese new year also got an advantage.
IT MEANS NO SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i don't hate school.but the TWO BITCHES in my class make me puke like hell. and that bio teacher didn't teach a single thing about bio!!! she juz drones on and on about drawing the two particular cells:plant cell and animal cell.

IS THAT BIO????????????????

come on,i hate that cow soo much.she doens't know how to teach!my seniors all told me get a bio tution teacher straightaway.i think they are right.

so now here i GO!

No comments: