Sunday, January 11, 2009

fomr 4 phobia

now now now.
form 4.
a new year.

new classes.
new friends.
new teachers.
new tests!

i don't really mind studying but really,sometimes tests can be annoying. what the hell are physics,chemistry,accounts and biology? i haven'y got my spbt books yet but already the teachrs are brainwashing us about spm.

and BAHASA MALASIA.

to tell the truth,i hate malay most.
but my mom told me if u want to get good marks in a subject, you must first LOVE the subject and it will LOVE you back.

i tried,to LOVE malay but god,either i hate malay too deep or what, i feel reluctant to go near it. in the end, i have to hypnotize myself each time before exam that

I LOVE B.MALAYSIA.
I LOVE B.MALAYSIA.
I LOVE B.MALAYSIA.

i don't know if it will ever help me but PLEASE............................

help me in form 4!

HELP ME!!!

No comments: