Thursday, January 8, 2009

The New 2009!!!

not really fun,i mean 2009. well, i got into the pure science class but yeesh, i get to be in the same class with the same few BITCHES, just like last year. that doesn't mean i don't like my class,okay? i LOVE my class.

dearly.
passionately.
lovely.
till death.(a bit too dramatic)

i am not really happy since i have to be with those girls who are......

i don't mean to be unkind.Seriously. i don't like to quarrel like some girls do!

but dear dear dear, you really make me hate YOU.

ooooh yes. the four princess in the KINGDOM og dogs. so one of them flew to somewhere i can't reach while another went to another class(THANK GOD!!!)

2 gone.so? there's another 2 left to torture my soul for the next 2 sweet years. one of them, yeah, pretty,vivacious,brainy, just like LANA WEINBERGER from the PRINCESS DIARIES series. then what about the other toad? she was a toad, in her brain,features,and she smells,looks and sounds like a toad in the drain.

i knew that we cannot be friends, but please, pay me some respect! i don't care if you used harsh,damn words or whatever. you can ponteng the class a million time and still it's not my business. the brainy one is even in the same club wih me!

i still want to say that i hate you TWOand all those who sides with them to torture me.

the whole story begins with a PIANO. the leader of them,XXX XXX XXX is the type of girl who thinks herself is pretty,with a killer body,(she's proud with her fake boobs),comes from a rich family and act like she's a princess in the class and everyone within the class is her slave.

yeah, and in the end i poke her through her heart with my TRUE words. well,all because of the piano. i admit that i my tongue is bleeding poisonous and speak too much true words which people don't like to hear. and you know what the hell she did???

one day, somebody threw me a paper. and oh, what wonderful words! the paper until the very last line was written with bad things about me and the FOUR of them even had the nerve to draw a pie chart that resembles,oh about how only 0.01 percent people likes me and 99.9 of them hates me.

well, i am pissed. i don't know who did that at 1st. suddenly, i recognise the handwriting of the brainy one. i went to console them.

THEY DENY IT.
they deny it.
they cleared off their charges.
CLEAN.

so, i wondered and wondered. when recess time came, i was still blur about the 1 who hates me till death. when recess time was over, i went back to them for a chat. just a normal chat. i was friends with them and VERY good FRIENDS. i even went to JUSCO with the brainy one!

whoa.i was suprised and hurt when the leader, the one with the princess attitude said,

"okay. i will do the bad guy. i admit that i wrote it."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

imagine my suprise when i heard that! i treated them like true friends and i trusted them fuly! now they did that to me. and the reason? i spoke the truth that kena them.

we sort of have a family conference after that and say what we should. but naturally, i was much too suprised to say anything and they pour their smelly saliva over me.

they sucks.

i hate you.



thaks for all you had done to me and i promise, i will never ever FORGET you. for what you had done to my school life.

No comments: