Wednesday, January 28, 2009

partner ain't believeable DEDICATED TO TEACHER X WHOM MAKE MY MUM SUFFER


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

unfortunately,i have this story which is not you noe,very gud.


so,here's my mum's tution centre partner,which we call her teacher X. she started this tuition centre with us 2 years ago. well,she's knida black hearted like umbridge who likes to count and count and count and count and count MONEY.


she's EVIL.nontheless the truthful heir of LORD VOLDEMORT and a SHE DRAGON from hell. she kept betraying my mum,spreading stories,getting porks as teachers and you know what? she kept my mum blindflolded throughout the year. she snatches my7 mum's pupils,acts as two different persons.


my mum certainly suffer a lot since she's the one with more pupils. after a year or more, X started to show her true true true colours.


things started when my mum asked through the phone:


"hey,how's the tt centre going?"

excuse me,that's nothing wrong by asking this since she hid things from my mum and make fake accounts. my mum knew that already yet still she pretend not to know since she's knida soft to outsiders.


the BITCH took this particular moment to bite my mum:


"WHAT????ARE YOU CHECKING ON ME????WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SAYING,HUH??????????"


my mum tried to explain but sometimes,good can't versus evil. that bitch later spread stories to the whole school and the nighbourhood and she's waiting my mum to tamatkan the perkongsian. that benefits her mosts since she can take over all my mum's students and everything in the tt centre. well,my mum took the bait.


but lets see....she locked all the cupboards with all my mum's things inside and ask a pork bitch trainee Y to lie about it. she even steal my mum's hard typed excercise through the students. when my mum handed all the excercise and BITCH sends them home, she will ask them:


"hey,can you lend me that?"and she took home and hand it over to her students!!!


hello!!!!!!!!!!!my mum spend years to type that!!i even helped it out!did she think it is easy to sit in front of the computer for hours and hours!!!

what's more, she even scold my mum with terrible untrue swear words and my STUPID mum(i had to say it) just let it go. my mum requested a 20000 payback since all the shelves,air conditioner,gas stove and all. and you know what she gave my mum???
just 8000! hey, my mum can earn more than that without that bitch! but she won't budge even a buck and we have to stay up with that.
she's already done more than this but she's way tooooooooo
EVIL
that i cannot express it in words.
later that,she spread even more rumours!!!!!!
that picture above really suit her.

No comments: